1.What exam will the woman take ?
A. Biology. B. Physics. C. chemistry..
2. How does the man feel?
A. Worried. B. Relaxed. C. Excited.
3. What does the woman think of computer science?
A. Easy. B. Difficult. C. Rewarding.
4.Who is the woman ?
A. A high-school student. B. A college student. C. A college teacher.
5. Why is Ann upset?
A. She failed one of her exams. B. She has no time to prepare for the exam.
C. She is worrying about the coming exam.
6. What are the speaker隐源性癫痫发作如何治疗s mainly talking about?
A. Their date. B. A class meeting. C. Preparation for a test.
7. When will the woman and sarah probably review lessons?
A. At about 4:10. B. At about 3:30. C. At about 3:10.
8. Who is the woman probably?
A. A professor. B. A secretary. C. A student.
9. When might the man arrive in Los Angeles?
A. Around June 15th. B. Around June 1st. C. Around May 15th.
10. Who will the man contact upon arrival?
A. The woman. B. The woman’s secretary. C. The administration office.
11. How soon would the man’s accoun青岛看癫痫病的专科t have been closed?
A. In about a month. B. In about two weeks. C. In about one week.
12. What is the account name?
A. Lee5566. B. ALCP5566. C. LACP6655.
13. Why won’t the account be closed?
A. The man is a teacher now. B. The man is a graduate student now.
C. The man is a letter from Steve Springer.
14. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In the open air. B. In a photo studio. C. At a photo exhibition.
15. Why does the woman come to see the man?
A. To look for a job. B. To borrow equipment. C. To ask for some advice.
16. What kind of things sho邵阳羊羔疯的专科医院uld the woman get for her trip?
A. A new camera. B. Some special lenses. C. A light tent.
17. How will the woman pay for the equipment?
A. By working for the man. B. By credit card. C. By cash.
18. How late can student study while living on campus?
A. As late as they like. B. As late as 11;00p.m. C. No late than midnight.
19. Which of the following is the advantage of living off campus?
A. It’s generally cheaper. B. Students can make more friends.
C. Students can enjoy better living conditions.
20. What measures should universities take according to the speaker?
A. Build mor小儿癫痫病专科医院e dormitories. B. Enforce safety measures. C. Make stricter dorm rules.
答案 CAABA BAAAB AABBC BABCB